Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNeo PortalGallerySearchLatest imagesWatch Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DsRegisterLog in

Munchlax and Phanpy Chapter 2 New Friends/Foes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawker

Hawker

Munchlax and Phanpy Chapter 2 New Friends/Foes Empty
PostSubject: Munchlax and Phanpy Chapter 2 New Friends/Foes   Munchlax and Phanpy Chapter 2 New Friends/Foes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:10 pm

Munchlax and Phanpy
Chapter 2: New Friends/Foes`

Munchlax sat there sleeping on the tree. Phanpy snuck up on him and attacked with Body Slam awakening Munchlax.

Munchlax: What The Hell?

Phanpy: Gtfo of here.

Munchlax: No

Phanpy: Yes.

Munchlax: No

Fufa: YOOOOOOOO GABA GABA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phanpy and Munchlax:...........................

Fufa left.

Phanpy: There are some freaking weird people here.

Munchlax: Like you?

Phanpy: Stfu.

Munchlax farted on Phanpy and went back to sleep.

Phanpy: Grrrrr

Suddunley a Ponyta came gliding through the air and the tune to the I work at Burger King song played. Ponyta landed and the
music stopped.

Phanpy: Hi there.

Ponyta: Hi I`m Ponyta who are you?

Phanpy: I`m Phanpy.

Ponyta: Eww look at that stupid sleeping Munchlax over there.

Phanpy: Yea lets attack him.

Ponyta: Sure!

Phanpy charged at Munchlax with Roll Out while Ponyta charged at Munchlax with Flame Wheel. Munchlax was flattened and
burned.

Munchlax: LAX!!!!!!!!!!!

Ponyta and Phanpy laughed. Munchlax Double Slapped Ponyta. Ponyta tried to use Flame Wheel on Munchlax but hit Phanpy instead.

Phanpy: Phanpy! PHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANPY! Phan.

Ponyta: Oops.

Phanpy was mad at Ponyta now.

Phanpy: Hey what the hell?

Ponyta":..........

Phanpy: Hey Munchlax wanna help me get rid of this Ponyta?

Munchlax: It`d be a pleasure.

Phanpy charged at Ponyta with Take Down and got burned again this time making her fly through the air in pain. Phanpy screamed out while flying through theair.

Phanpy: Phanpy! PHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANPY!

Phanpy was heading for the ground. Down below was Turtwig, 2 Piplups, and a Pikachu. Phanpy accidentley landed on the Pikachu. Pikachu Thunderbolted Phanpy with anger.

Pikachu: PikaaaaaaaCHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phanpy didn`t feel a thing since it was a Ground Type.

Pikachu: What the hell?

Phanpy: I`m a Ground Type Idiote.

Then Pikachu felt a Razor Leaf hit him. He looked behind and released he had attacked his friends. The Piplups used Whirlpool on him while Turtwig used Leaf Storm. This blasted Pikachu through the air who was moving towards the tree. Phanpy used Quick Attack to get back to the tree and as soon as she got there she saw Munchlax Mega Punch Ponyta off the tree. Ponyta was flying again and the music was playing again. Pikachu came at full speed through the air and slammed into Ponyta.

Ponyta: I`m blasting off again!!!!!!!!!

Ponyta was blasted into the distance and the music stopped. Pikachu landed on the tree and started attacking Phanpy with Iron Tails. Phanpy got into Roll Out form but Pikachu Iron Tailed the curled up Phanpy into Munchlax who started attacking Phanpy too. It turned into a threeway battle between Munchlax, Pikachu, and Phanpy. Phanpy hit Pikachu and Munchlax with Rollout then Munchlax Mega Punched her. Pikachu used Thundershock on Munchlax and Phanpy wacked into him with Take Down. Pikachu and Phanpy both used Quick Attack colliding into eachother.Creating an Explosion on the tree and knocked all three of them off of it. Phanpy and Pikachu ran through the forest with Quick Attack colliding into eachother. Munchlax got in front of them but was blasted back to the tree. Phanpy and Pikachu turned around and headed back towards the tree. Pikachu Iron Tailed Phanpy who slammed against a stone and was knocked out. Pikachu went back up to the tree and defeated Munchlax with Thunder. Phanpy in extreme pain got angry. Phanpy used Extreme Speed BLASTING into Pikachu knocking him through the air. Pikachu landed out in the plains. Suddenley Fufa came flying at him through the air yelling out.

Fufa: YOOOOOOOOOOOO GABA GABA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fufa landed on Pikachu crushing him. Phanpy soon calmed down and returned to his house in the tree after farting on Munchlax.

Phanpy: Goodbye everyone!

Chapter End.......
Back to top Go down
Vampyre
Administrator
Administrator
Vampyre

Munchlax and Phanpy Chapter 2 New Friends/Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Munchlax and Phanpy Chapter 2 New Friends/Foes   Munchlax and Phanpy Chapter 2 New Friends/Foes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:22 pm

talking pokemon FTW! lol

i might make a stickey topic to help keep track of all of the fanfics soon. lol
Back to top Go down

Munchlax and Phanpy Chapter 2 New Friends/Foes
Page 1 of 1