Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNeo PortalGallerySearchLatest imagesWatch Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DsRegisterLog in

Darkness of Dueling- Part I- Chapter 5

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DuelistSater

DuelistSater

Darkness of Dueling- Part I- Chapter 5 Empty
PostSubject: Darkness of Dueling- Part I- Chapter 5   Darkness of Dueling- Part I- Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:31 am

Chapter 5: The Light Reaper

" Which one of you.... is coming with me? " The light-robed man asked. " It is I, O' Great Light Reaper. I lost to a Shadow Duel against this man. The wager was to be sent to the Light Realm. You may take me. " Lenage replied. " That's it? You're not going to fight him or anything? " Grewit asked. " There's no need. " The Light Reaper replied for Lenage.

" You can't just... " Grewit started to say, but a creature appeared behind him. " What the fu-?!? " Grewit yelled, but he stabbed in his gutby Black Luster Soldier- Envoy of the Beginning. " The Envoy of the Beginning... may I go see the man that can save me? " Lenage asked the Light Reaper. " But of course. What should I do with him? " The Reaper replied. " Leave him be. Send him out with the rest of the Shadow Police if you wish. " Lenage rasped.

The Envoy of the beginning slashed right in front of Grewit's face. A Light Portal appeared, and it sent Grewit out of the hut. " Where is Zenka, O' Great Light Reaper? " Lenage asked. " In Blackflame's hut. The medicine woman. She seems to be waking up Zenka right now. " The Light Reaper replied. " Alright. Take me to Zenka. " Lenage said. The Light Reaper opened another portal with his, sycthe, and he, Lenage, and the Envoy of the Beginning dissapeared when they went in.

" Urgh... where am I? " Zenka asked himself. When he came to, he saw the Light Reaper and Lenage. " Ahhh! Wh-where am I? " Zenka asked Lenage. " You're outside of the village. I lost to Grewit, and I will be going to the Light Realm. " Lenage replied. " But... but... that's impossible! " Zenka yelled." You can save me, Zenka. " Lenage rasped.

" Huh? How doI do that? " Zenka asked. " By going to the Light Temple. " The Light Reaper said. " Oh, right. I can't believe I forgot the legend. " Zenka muttered under his breath. " Go to the Junkyard first. I have a couple of friends that have kept my Duel Runner safe for me. " Lenage instructed. " A real Duel Runner? " Zenka asked.

" Yes. " Lenage said simply. " Take my Pure Deck as well. And my Duel Disk. " Lenage said, giving both of them to Zenka. " It's time to go now, Lenage. " The Light Reaper scolded. " Goodbye Zenka. " Lenage said. The Light Reaper opened another portal, this one to the Light Realm, and Lenage stepped in. The Light Reaper also stepped in. The Envoy of the Beginning was nowhere to be seen. That was because it was the Light Reaper's spirit. Zenka solenmly gazed at the spot where Lenage last stood. He then began his trek to the Light Temple.

" Argh... " Grewit said. The Envoy of the Beginning had stabbed him with some sort of toxin that made him sleep. " Are you okay, sir? " A Shadow Policeman said. " Yes, yes. Tell Seargent Joey to come over here wit his best men. Commander Jesse and Commander Pika, along with you and some others, are coming with me. " Sir yes sir! " The soldier exclaimed.

Unknown to Grewit, Blackflame and Duelist were in soldier costumes. They were picked to go along with him. "This will be the last mistake the son of Lenage will ever make..." Blackflame and Duelist thought in unision. " If we hurry, we can get to the Water Tunnel, have Seargent Joey, and intercept Zenka at the Light Temple. I want you to follow Zenka. Duel him if nessecary. " Grewit said to a random soldier.

" Sir yes sir! " The soldier replied. He went on his Duel Runner and drove to catch up with Zenka. He activated stealth mode as to not be seen or heard. " I want you two to guard the exit at the Junkyard, just in case Zenka defeats our soldier. " Grewit said.
" Sir yes sir! " The two soldiers said. They jumped on their Duel Runners , and took a different route to the North end of the Junkyard. " As for the rest of you, come with me! It's a long way to the Water Tunnel... " Grewit ordered. All the soldiers followed him, including Blackflame and Duelist

End of Part I

To be continued in Part II...

Last edited by DuelistSater on Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsunadesama16

Tsunadesama16

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I- Chapter 5   Darkness of Dueling- Part I- Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:54 am

^^Awesome job, Sater!!
Back to top Go down
Blackflame

Blackflame

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I- Chapter 5   Darkness of Dueling- Part I- Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:39 pm

LEAVE

ME

OUT

OF

THIS

!@!!!!
Back to top Go down
DuelistSater

DuelistSater

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I- Chapter 5   Darkness of Dueling- Part I- Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:52 am

NEVAAAAAAAAAR!
FOR I AM THE EEEEEEEEEEEVIL!
And thanks for compliment, Tsunade.
Back to top Go down
Tsunadesama16

Tsunadesama16

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I- Chapter 5   Darkness of Dueling- Part I- Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:08 am

No problem. ^^
Back to top Go down
Black321

Black321

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I- Chapter 5   Darkness of Dueling- Part I- Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:21 am

Needs some work. O great.. should be O' Great, you need the apostrophe. Run it through word processor Razz
Back to top Go down
Tsunadesama16

Tsunadesama16

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I- Chapter 5   Darkness of Dueling- Part I- Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:22 pm

True.
Back to top Go down
Blackflame

Blackflame

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I- Chapter 5   Darkness of Dueling- Part I- Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:23 pm

DuelistSater wrote:
NEVAAAAAAAAAR!
FOR I AM THE EEEEEEEEEEEVIL!
And thanks for compliment, Tsunade.

[content removed]
Back to top Go down
DuelistSater

DuelistSater

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I- Chapter 5   Darkness of Dueling- Part I- Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:33 pm

LOL, I don't have Word, Black. I got Wordpad and Notepad, but not Word. But soon... SOOOOON... ahem... anyways, I'll get right on to that.
Back to top Go down
Tsunadesama16

Tsunadesama16

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I- Chapter 5   Darkness of Dueling- Part I- Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:58 pm

I can see the correction, nice job dude. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I- Chapter 5   Darkness of Dueling- Part I- Chapter 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness of Dueling- Part I- Chapter 5
Page 1 of 1