Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNeo PortalGallerySearchLatest imagesWatch Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DsRegisterLog in

Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DuelistSater

DuelistSater

Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 2   Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:54 pm

Chapter 2: The Assault on Elder

" Ahhhhhhh! " A random villager screamed as the Shadow Police stormed in. They summoned their monsters and pulled out pistols to make the villagers stay in their huts. A villager named Duelist hid from the Shadow Police's threats. He went to Elder's tent to inform Elder Lenage about what happened. Grewit was already gone when he got there, and a Shadow Police Commander was barring the door. Duelist took out his Duel Disk and prepared to duel the commander.

" Grewit! What the heck have you done?!? " Zenka screamed as he saw Grewit. " Nothing. However, I challenge Lenage to a Shadow Duel. and whoever loses shall be sent to the Light Realm. " Grewit replied calmly. " I shall stop you, Grewit! I challenge you to a Duel! " Zenka yelled. " Stop bluffing. You don't even have a Deck. " Grewit countered. " Yes he does. " Lenage said as he gave Zenka his Pure Deck. " Grewit, you tratorious son of a bit- " Lenage cursed. " Don't have a potty mouth, ' Father '. " Grewit replied as he took out his own Deck.

" Your an Elemental Hero user, eh? " Commander Jesse asked when he saw the villager take out his Deck. The villager cursed in reply to Jesse's inquisition. " Hmph. Your Elemental Heros are nothing compared to my Crystal Beasts. " Jesse said. Duelist said nothing as their Life Points became 4000. " I shall go first! I draw! " Commander Jesse said in a commanding tone. " I set a monster, I set two cards face-down, and I end my turn. " Jesse said. Duelist said nothing as he drew. " Cat got your tounge? " Jesse asked.

" I summon Elemental Hero- Wildheart in attack mode. I now activate my Field Spell- Skyscaper. Wildheart gains 1000 ATK when he attacks. Wildheart is also not affected by Traps. Wildheart attacks your facedown. " Duelist said. " I activate my Quick Play Spell- Mystical Space Typhoon! This destroys your Skyscraper. Without it on the field, your Wildheart goes back to 1500! He attacks my Emerald Tortoise, which has 2000 DEF! You do the math. " Jesse said. Duelist lost 500 LP. " I set a card and end my turn. " Duelist said.

"What are these strange cards?" Zenka thought to himself as he drew his Hand. " I shall go first! I draw I summon Appliance- Blender(1000ATK/500DEF)! I end my turn." Grewit said calmly. " I... summon.... Pure Warrior! " Zenka said nervously. " Pure Warrior will now attack! " Zenka continued. Pure Warrior lifted its sword, but it's target was Zenka. " Wh-what?!? " Zenka shouted." I activate my Blender's effect. Whenever a monster that has over 1500 ATK attacks my Blender, both monsters halve their attack and attack their wielders. " Grewit countered. Grewit lost 500 LP, while Zenka lost 800. Pure Warrior's blade did not hut at all. However, Zenka realized that he was losing this " Duel ".

" It's over for you, rookie. I draw! I now summon my Tuner... Appliance- Dryer(700ATK/1200DEF)! My Blender has 3 stars, and my Washer has 2. However, whenever my Washer has more DEF than one of my monster's ATK, it's level becomes 4! Lastly, I can summon this from my Deck whenever I succesfully summon a monster with 4 or more Stars... Appliance- Washer! " Grewit shouted.

" I now have monsters that total levels' equal 8. I shall now Synchro Summon! Mankind has worshipped this device ever since it was borne into this world. Come, ruler of technology, Appliance- Computer Data!(2000ATK/2000DEF) A monster that had the head of a monitor, the torso of a keyboard, mouses as hands, and towers has legs and feet appeared. " I suppose I should tell you Computer Data's effect! " Grewit shouted. " No need. Whenever you Synchro Summon, I can Special Summon the Tuner Pure Fiend(1500ATK/700DEF)! " Zenka countered. " Whenever Pure Fiend is Special Summoned, I can set one Spell or Trap from my hand to the field. " Zenka continued.

" As I was saying, Computer Data can attack depending on the number of it's Synchro Materials! I count 3! My Computer Data attacks your Pure Warrior! " Grewit shouted. " I activate Urgent Tuning. I also have 8 stars among my monsters. The darkness of space was borne from this embodiment of darkness. Come forth from your cosmic prison, Pure Cosmos!(2800ATK/2200DEF) Since your target has dissapeared, your attack was wasted. " Zenka countered. " However, I have two left! " Grewit replied.

" I draw! " Jesse said. " I summon Crystal Beast- Amythest Cat! Next, I activate my Trap, Crystal Clone! Whenever I summon a Crystal Beast, I can summon the same kind of Crystal Beast from my hand or Deck! Next, I activate their effects! By halving thier attacks, they can attack you directly for 1200 points of damage! " Jesse finished. " I activate my Spell- Hero's Reverse! By releasing an Elemental Hero monster on my side of the field to the Graveyard, your effect damage gets sent back at you! " Duelist countered. Jesse's LP dropped to 2800. " You're a better duelist than I thought. But I'm just getting warmed up... " Jesse replied.

To be continued...

Last edited by DuelistSater on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
duelistwinner

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 2   Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:02 pm

that was awesome but im better with my sychros
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson
Administrator
Administrator
Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 2   Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:17 pm

Lol, Imma beatcha duelist, watch out.
COMMANDER JESSE???? I LOVE THAT!
Back to top Go down
duelistwinner

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 2   Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:20 pm

i dont use that deck anymore
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson
Administrator
Administrator
Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 2   Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:22 pm

Well, you're still going to lose to COMMANDER JESSE!!!
I can't get over that name.
Back to top Go down
duelistwinner

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 2   Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:24 pm

i probally am if he's copying that deck cause i never finished it
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson
Administrator
Administrator
Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 2   Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:26 pm

Well, you probably would lose to....
COMMANDER JESSE! anyway.
Back to top Go down
DuelistSater

DuelistSater

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 2   Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:31 pm

I think you just got an ego boost. >.>
And I'll be using some cards that are nonexistant. Examples are Hero's Reverse and Crystal Clone.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson
Administrator
Administrator
Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 2   Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:33 pm

COMMANDER JESSE!!!
Sorry, I love that name.
Back to top Go down
DuelistSater

DuelistSater

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 2   Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:33 pm

BTW Pika's a commander too. NOW GET OUT OF MY COURTROOM. >.>
Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson
Administrator
Administrator
Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 2   Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:34 pm

Rofl, sorry, can't get over it.
Back to top Go down
Vampyre
Administrator
Administrator
Vampyre

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 2   Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:44 pm

how long does it take to make these?
Back to top Go down
Tsunadesama16

Tsunadesama16

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 2   Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:45 am

Hey Sater, nice FanFiction. And cool Synchro Summon chant. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 2   Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 2
Page 1 of 1