Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNeo PortalGallerySearchLatest imagesWatch Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DsRegisterLog in

Darkness of Dueling- Part I Preface- Flashback Part 1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DuelistSater

DuelistSater

Darkness of Dueling- Part I Preface- Flashback Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Darkness of Dueling- Part I Preface- Flashback Part 1   Darkness of Dueling- Part I Preface- Flashback Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:02 pm

" Wahoooooo! " The 20-year old man exclaimed as he drove his D-Wheel. Specifically, he was running away from Sector Secuirty in New Domino City. Specfically, he was running away from the Shadow Police Division of Sector Security, nearing the water that seperated New Domino City from the Satellite. " Hmph. You Shadow Police don't know when to give up, do you? " The man running away said.

The Shadow Police did not reply as a Riding Duel was suddenly set up. Speed World 2 was activated at the same time. " Lenage, your parents sent us after you. They will not allow you to leave! " A Shadow Police officer said. " Hmph... well then, you go first. " Lenage replied, ignoring the part about his parents. " Very well. I draw andI summon Gate Blocker(0ATK/2000DEF) in Defense mode. You no longer get Speed Counters! I set a card and end my turn. " The officer said.

" Hmph. I suppose you don't know the power of my Pure Monsters. I draw! " Lenage shouted as he drew. The officer gained a Speed Counter. " I summon Pure Warrior in attack mode!(1600ATK/100DEF) I now activate his effect. By switching his ATK and DEF, I can switch one of your monster's ATK and DEF until the End Phase of my next turn. Pure Warrior attacks Gate Blocker! " Lenage exclaimed.

" I activate my Tra- " the officer tried to say. " By discarding my Pure Insect to the Grave, I can negate any Spell or Trap's activation and destroy the card. Next, Pure Insect's other effect activates. By removing it from play, I can negate the effect of one monster card on the field. I also must pay 500 LP. So, not only do you lose your Gate Blocker, but you gain no more either! " Lenage countered as he LP became 3500. " Your move, scum. " He said.

" I draw! I summon Direct Shadow in ATK Mode!(500ATK/500DEF). He is able to attack directly, but he is not able to select a monster as an attack target. " The officer said as Lenage's LP dropped to 3000. " I set a card and end my turn. " The officer said.

" Good show, but I'm afraid it ends here. I release my Pure Warrior to summon Pure Fire!(2000ATK/500DEF). As long as he is on the field, I can remove any Monster Card from play. He gains 500 ATK for every monster removed from play. I remove Pure Warrior, so he now has 3000 ATK. I activate Trap Stun! This stops any Traps from activating. " Lenage said.

" Now, my Pure Fire attacks your Direct Shadow! " Lenage said. The officer could not counter, so his LP dropped to 1500. " Next, whenever I have more than one monster in my RFG pile, and a " Pure " monster has made succesful battle damage, I can summon Pure Spellcaster!(0ATK/0DEF) By sending one monster to the Grave, Pure Spellcaster gains it's orginial attack and defense. It now has 2000 ATK and 2000 DEF. " Lenage continued.

" Eeep..." The officer said in a muffled voice as Lenage's monster attacked him directly. The officer's LP dropped to 0. " I admit your dueling skills are good... but how about your dodging skills! " The officer said as he pulled out a pistol. However, something amazing happened at that moment. Lenage had reached the water's edge, and he was still driving. He was driving... on a transculent path that was dark purple. A path.... of darkness!
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I Preface- Flashback Part 1   Darkness of Dueling- Part I Preface- Flashback Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:07 pm

That was good I like that you got straight to the duelin
Back to top Go down
duelistwinner

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I Preface- Flashback Part 1   Darkness of Dueling- Part I Preface- Flashback Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:15 pm

yeah short at to the point its awesome
Back to top Go down
DuelistSater

DuelistSater

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I Preface- Flashback Part 1   Darkness of Dueling- Part I Preface- Flashback Part 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:12 pm

Thanks. I might make you people Shadow Police officers, or perhaps villagers, but the main characters are already set up in my mind. The main story takes place 70 years after this, BTW. So yeah... I hope I didn't spoil too much already.
Back to top Go down
Tsunadesama16

Tsunadesama16

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I Preface- Flashback Part 1   Darkness of Dueling- Part I Preface- Flashback Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:51 am

Cool fic Duelist, but can you explain to me who the "Shadow Police" are? Because I'm kinda lost. ^^"
Back to top Go down
DuelistSater

DuelistSater

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I Preface- Flashback Part 1   Darkness of Dueling- Part I Preface- Flashback Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:34 am

Bascially, they are a division of Sector Security that has something to do with the Dark Cataclysm, which will be explained in Part II Preface.
Back to top Go down
duelistwinner

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I Preface- Flashback Part 1   Darkness of Dueling- Part I Preface- Flashback Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:51 pm

why do you have to make us wait?
Back to top Go down
DuelistSater

DuelistSater

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I Preface- Flashback Part 1   Darkness of Dueling- Part I Preface- Flashback Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:12 am

Because that's what storytellers do. They make you wait.
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I Preface- Flashback Part 1   Darkness of Dueling- Part I Preface- Flashback Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:30 pm

so the suspense builds up
Back to top Go down
Vampyre
Administrator
Administrator
Vampyre

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I Preface- Flashback Part 1   Darkness of Dueling- Part I Preface- Flashback Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:41 pm

wow. never seen someone put flashbacks in a fanfic before
Back to top Go down
Tsunadesama16

Tsunadesama16

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I Preface- Flashback Part 1   Darkness of Dueling- Part I Preface- Flashback Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:14 pm

Me neither. Can I try it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I Preface- Flashback Part 1   Darkness of Dueling- Part I Preface- Flashback Part 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness of Dueling- Part I Preface- Flashback Part 1
Page 1 of 1