Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNeo PortalGallerySearchLatest imagesWatch Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DsRegisterLog in

Pokemon War[Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DuelistSater

DuelistSater

Pokemon War[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon War[Open]   Pokemon War[Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:07 pm

Many years ago, humans first found Pokemon. In many regions, such as the Sinnoh and Kanto Regions, Pokemon lived side by side with humans. But not all was peaceful in the world of Pokemon. In the Arismith Region, humans and Pokemon were once in a state of war. It began with the founding of the Pokemon Tamers. They were a primitive form of Pokemon Rangers, who used whips to convey their feelings to Pokemon. Instead of the whip hitting the Pokemon, it hit around it, and the noises were used to talk to Pokemon, who would make sounds similar to the whips after hearing them. Humans found a way to imbue a Pokemon element into their weapons- muskets, bows/arrows, and swords. All the whips were stolen by the Pokemon Tamers, who were generally against the humans, but sometimes fought the Pokemon if their feelings would not convey. Pokemon now had to had to fight for survival and the freedom of not being in Poke Balls in this region.

Template
Name:
Description: (Preferance of words)
Personality: (Optional)
Side: (Tamer, Human, Pokemon)
Rank: (General, Soldier, Seargent, Commander, Lieutentant, Major, Colonel, Corporal, Captain, etc.)
City Stationed In: (Make something up. There are 2 for Tamers: Tame Cave and Tamer Settlement. For Pokemon, use a Pokemon name in there if possible. )
Pokemon: (For Tamers and Pokemon only. Tamers have 1 Pokemon. Briefly describe the Pokemon if Tamer.)
Weapon: ( For Humans and Tamers only. Tamers have a whip. Humans have muskets, swords, and bows/arrows. Can be a combo of melee and ranged weapons. Muskets can have bayonets. )
Element: (For Humans and Pokemon Only. What is the type of your Pokemon? What type is your weapon imbued in?)
(( We will start when there is one person on each side. If it starts to die, 1 person on 2 sides. In my RP's, italiicizng is a thought.))

My Template:
Name: Nako Greenspring
Description: Wears a dark blue shirt and light blue jeans, with icy-colored shoes and white hair. His whip is brown with a blue outline, which allows him to convey his feelings easier to Water and Ice type Pokemon, and is one his right hip. It is in an icy-colored container.
Personality: Can anger easily and is argumentative. Can banter meaninglessly at times, but at times are intelligent.
Side: Tamer
City Stationed In: Tamer Settlement
Pokemon: Blastoise Ar regular blastoise with an icy colored shell. Male and likes his Tamer a lot.
Weapon: Whip
Element: Water

Order of Ranking(least to greatest):
Soldier
Captain
Corporal
Major
Colonel
Seargent
Lieutentant
Commander
General
Etc. is anywhere inbetween

Last edited by DuelistSater on Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

Pokemon War[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon War[Open]   Pokemon War[Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:31 pm

My Template
Name: Ace nova
Description: Has A red Cap with white out line. Red Shorts and Red shoes with white out line on them. Oh and a red shirt with white outline. He also wears a Necklace that has a pokeball on it it is also red with white out line
Personality: Kind,doesn't like to be angry
Side: Tamer
City Stationed In: Tamer Settlement
Pokemon: A Charizard with white out line on it and white Fire on it's tail. Oh and it is a male
Weapon: A red whip with yes white out line
Element: Charizard~Fire
Back to top Go down
DuelistSater

DuelistSater

Pokemon War[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon War[Open]   Pokemon War[Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:33 pm

APPROVED
We'll wait until we have at least one other person on another side.
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

Pokemon War[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon War[Open]   Pokemon War[Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:01 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
greendragon

greendragon

Pokemon War[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon War[Open]   Pokemon War[Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:59 pm

I would like to join

Name: Hope Estheim
Description: (See Avatar) orange and yellow coat, a detailed green scarf over a black shirt, black gloves with white palms though the thumbs remain black (the left glove has a yellow wristband over it), deep green pants that stop just below his knees, a black storage pack on his left leg, and light green shoes with black laces and straps and distinctive silver hair.
Personality: Hopeful
Side: Pokemon
City Stationed In: Jolteon Cove
Pokemon: (Guessing here, i can have more than one) Togekiss (F), Riolu (M) (I only want 2)
Weapon: N/A (wish i could have a special boomerang as my weapon)
Element: Flying & Fighting
Back to top Go down
DuelistSater

DuelistSater

Pokemon War[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon War[Open]   Pokemon War[Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:16 pm

(( I think you're getting confused. When I say Pokemon I actually mean you're a Pokemon. Tamers are the ones with Pokemon. But if you want to be a Pokemon, that is fine too.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon War[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon War[Open]   Pokemon War[Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon War[Open]
Page 1 of 1