Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNeo PortalGallerySearchLatest imagesWatch Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DsRegisterLog in

Neon War: The Last Warrior Chatper 2 (part 1/3)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackRoseWicth

BlackRoseWicth

Neon War: The Last Warrior Chatper 2 (part 1/3) Empty
PostSubject: Neon War: The Last Warrior Chatper 2 (part 1/3)   Neon War: The Last Warrior Chatper 2 (part 1/3) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:43 pm

OK guys i'm gonna try something different to make the chapters seem longer I'm gonna post different parts of it when I'm done with them. Anyways this is from Atem's point of view keep in mind ok here you go.....

No matter what anyone says I always thought Cleo was so beautiful. She was more unique than anyone else because she was the only one who was actually born with white hair and green eyes. Everyone else looked pretty much the same. My heart belonged to Cleo everything about her I loved, but I never got a chance to tell her how I feel about her. So I’m glad she agreed to come to the hangout with K and I. Tonight I plan to tell her how I feel if I can……

“ Oh this is awesome you’re first time at the hangout! You do have something to wear don’t you..?”

“Well…..”

“ OH what am I saying of course you have nothing to wear you should come to my house after school I have tons of clothes you can borrow!!”

K was such a fashion diva in a good way, knowing her she’s probably gonna give her something beautiful to wear so I better dress up for tonight.

After school I got home got dressed and went to the hangout C and K texted me that they were gonna be there soon. Man I have butterflies all over my body!! But I don’t know how long I can wait until they come. Then I saw her… C looked incredible! Her hair that was usually in a braid was let out long, she wore a red tank-top and black skirt, black lacy tights and red high heels. I could feel my face turning red as she looked at me and smiled. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her.

“Hey Atem you look great” she said with that beautiful voice.

“ U-Uh y-you look great too” ugh I’m such a moron mumbling in front of her.

“ This place isn’t that bad have you been here before?”

“ just a few times….”

Soon me and C got into a real long conversation just talking about random stuff school, our lives, inside jokes, and a whole bunch of stuff. But there were so many chances I had to tell her how I feel but I just couldn’t…

If you guys are wondering Atem looks like this (obviously)

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:uNS1ZZZ3HN2GGM:http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6900000/Yami-Yugi-yu-gi-oh-6909346-361-658.jpg

Last edited by BlackRoseWicth on Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsunadesama16

Tsunadesama16

PostSubject: Re: Neon War: The Last Warrior Chatper 2 (part 1/3)   Neon War: The Last Warrior Chatper 2 (part 1/3) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:44 am

^^Cool first start to the chapter. And I thought you meant for Atem to look like this?
Neon War: The Last Warrior Chatper 2 (part 1/3) Yamiyugiyugioh690934636
Back to top Go down
Vampyre
Administrator
Administrator
Vampyre

PostSubject: Re: Neon War: The Last Warrior Chatper 2 (part 1/3)   Neon War: The Last Warrior Chatper 2 (part 1/3) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:37 am

yeah cause Atem is yami yugi's actual name
Back to top Go down
BlackRoseWicth

BlackRoseWicth

PostSubject: Re: Neon War: The Last Warrior Chatper 2 (part 1/3)   Neon War: The Last Warrior Chatper 2 (part 1/3) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:31 pm

yeah i know i was thinking of that but i wanted the love interest's hair easy to draw XD no but seriously it would have been obvious to make atem actually look like the original atem but decided to surprise everyone with someone totally different looking. But i have been thinking of changing his appearance to yugi's appearance .... i'm sorry did that make sense? Rolling Eyes

Last edited by BlackRoseWicth on Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackRoseWicth

BlackRoseWicth

PostSubject: Re: Neon War: The Last Warrior Chatper 2 (part 1/3)   Neon War: The Last Warrior Chatper 2 (part 1/3) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:33 pm

and yes i do draw the characters actually i'm planning to get a deviantart account and post the drawings Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tsunadesama16

Tsunadesama16

PostSubject: Re: Neon War: The Last Warrior Chatper 2 (part 1/3)   Neon War: The Last Warrior Chatper 2 (part 1/3) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:16 pm

Cool ^^
Back to top Go down
BlackRoseWicth

BlackRoseWicth

PostSubject: Re: Neon War: The Last Warrior Chatper 2 (part 1/3)   Neon War: The Last Warrior Chatper 2 (part 1/3) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:07 pm

there changed it ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neon War: The Last Warrior Chatper 2 (part 1/3)   Neon War: The Last Warrior Chatper 2 (part 1/3) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neon War: The Last Warrior Chatper 2 (part 1/3)
Page 1 of 1