Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNeo PortalGallerySearchLatest imagesWatch Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DsRegisterLog in

Freedom has its costs. [OOC]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Black321

Black321

Freedom has its costs. [OOC] Empty
PostSubject: Freedom has its costs. [OOC]   Freedom has its costs. [OOC] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:47 pm

The Plot

Two people, both young teens, have had enough of town. Tey want freedom, which is not allowed, as your to stay in town, and do whatever they say to. After all those years, they want out, and together, they struggle, to free themselves. The moment they do, they find out exactly why the city kept them in. The world on the other side, is the world oh death.

Rules.

No killing.
No major time skips.
No super long posts that get us out of town in an instant.
No posts that do major effects - these take time, to add effect.

If you want to join, just post here and tell me.
Back to top Go down
Blackflame

Blackflame

PostSubject: Re: Freedom has its costs. [OOC]   Freedom has its costs. [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:09 pm

'I want to Join'
Back to top Go down
Black321

Black321

PostSubject: Re: Freedom has its costs. [OOC]   Freedom has its costs. [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:11 pm

Kay, give me an example post from you roleplaying.
Back to top Go down
Blackflame

Blackflame

PostSubject: Re: Freedom has its costs. [OOC]   Freedom has its costs. [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:12 pm

...whazat mean?
Back to top Go down
Black321

Black321

PostSubject: Re: Freedom has its costs. [OOC]   Freedom has its costs. [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:13 pm

Like.

Avian ran through the streets, the black light of the night making travel hard. He leaped into an alleyway on the spot of a siren. He was a runaway from the police...

That
Back to top Go down
whisper

whisper

PostSubject: Re: Freedom has its costs. [OOC]   Freedom has its costs. [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:28 am

i still dont get it Neutral
Back to top Go down
Vampyre
Administrator
Administrator
Vampyre

PostSubject: Re: Freedom has its costs. [OOC]   Freedom has its costs. [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:57 am

neither do I... thats why I havnt joined yet
Back to top Go down
Black321

Black321

PostSubject: Re: Freedom has its costs. [OOC]   Freedom has its costs. [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:33 pm

No, its because neither of you know how to roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Vampyre
Administrator
Administrator
Vampyre

PostSubject: Re: Freedom has its costs. [OOC]   Freedom has its costs. [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:09 pm

i know how to roleplay.... kinda.... its just that, i join them and i end up never posting in them.... thats another reason why i dont join
Back to top Go down
Black321

Black321

PostSubject: Re: Freedom has its costs. [OOC]   Freedom has its costs. [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:12 pm

Then, an admin, is now spamming about an excuse. You, don't, roleplay. End of disscussion.
Back to top Go down
Vampyre
Administrator
Administrator
Vampyre

PostSubject: Re: Freedom has its costs. [OOC]   Freedom has its costs. [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:18 pm

i believe i'm the boss around here and i choose what is spam here.

now lets get back on topic.
Back to top Go down
Black321

Black321

PostSubject: Re: Freedom has its costs. [OOC]   Freedom has its costs. [OOC] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:26 pm

Really, I know that, but you yourself, is spamming in my thread.

Quote :
i know how to roleplay.... kinda.... its just that, i join them and i end up never posting in them.... thats another reason why i dont join

Okay, I pointed out a few errors. IN roleplay, you never type with "i" or "u", so that post was spam. Do not argue with me, even if you have more power. Your spamming this thread, which was a simple plot.
Back to top Go down
Vampyre
Administrator
Administrator
Vampyre

PostSubject: Re: Freedom has its costs. [OOC]   Freedom has its costs. [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:26 am

maybe you should make a posting format... we needs to know what info you need before you can approve us

EDIT: also, dont tell me not to argue with you. i believe I'm in charge and i dont take orders from other people.
Back to top Go down
Black321

Black321

PostSubject: Re: Freedom has its costs. [OOC]   Freedom has its costs. [OOC] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:44 pm

Okay, this is what I said.

Quote :
If you want to join, just post here and tell me.

Your being power crazy.
Back to top Go down
Vampyre
Administrator
Administrator
Vampyre

PostSubject: Re: Freedom has its costs. [OOC]   Freedom has its costs. [OOC] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:52 pm

you dont have any room to talk

now get back on topic before this gets locked
Back to top Go down
Black321

Black321

PostSubject: Re: Freedom has its costs. [OOC]   Freedom has its costs. [OOC] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:55 pm

I ain't talking, I'm typing Razz

Anyway, lock it, no one is interested or can match my skill.

Or can you type ten paragraphs a post?
Back to top Go down
Vampyre
Administrator
Administrator
Vampyre

PostSubject: Re: Freedom has its costs. [OOC]   Freedom has its costs. [OOC] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:45 pm

no i cant... Sad like i said, i suck at roleplaying... your skills are far greater than mine...
Back to top Go down
Black321

Black321

PostSubject: Re: Freedom has its costs. [OOC]   Freedom has its costs. [OOC] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:48 pm

Don't kiss up XD

Here's a secret:

Use that keyboard, and type correctly. You'll look smarter, and, you'll gain my respect. Then, actually free write and play.
Back to top Go down
Vampyre
Administrator
Administrator
Vampyre

PostSubject: Re: Freedom has its costs. [OOC]   Freedom has its costs. [OOC] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:05 pm

yeah... i think your gonna have to teach me how to roleplay really well =/
Back to top Go down
DuelistSater

DuelistSater

PostSubject: Re: Freedom has its costs. [OOC]   Freedom has its costs. [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:55 am

Ah roleplaying. I guess I consider myself a good Roleplayer, but I dunno. Anyways, this seems interesting. So do I have to give you an example of my Roleplaying skiils or what? >.>
Back to top Go down
Blackflame

Blackflame

PostSubject: Re: Freedom has its costs. [OOC]   Freedom has its costs. [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:02 am

Black321 wrote:

Here's a secret:

Use that keyboard, and type correctly. You'll look smarter, and, you'll gain my respect. Then, actually free write and play.

*enters convo* personally on forums like this i frown on those with correct spelling and punctuation mostly the punctuation

"Hello, my name is Bob. What is your name?"

"NUUU ANOTHER GOODY-TWO-SHOES DX"

yeah...watevr.
Back to top Go down
Black321

Black321

PostSubject: Re: Freedom has its costs. [OOC]   Freedom has its costs. [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:55 am

Sater, yes, then I'll make the IC.
Back to top Go down
DuelistSater

DuelistSater

PostSubject: Re: Freedom has its costs. [OOC]   Freedom has its costs. [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:46 pm

Very well:

Nako gazed upon the outside world, outside of hist city. " Man, I wish I could get out here. " Nako muttered to himself. He looked at the fence that chained him from the outside world. " I'm sure there are others who are like me... but who? And even if I met some people, how would I get out of here? And who knows what's in the outside world? " Nako muttered to himself. He knew the only one who could answer those questions was himself. Nako walked down a strret, looknig for any passerby that looked anxious to get out of the city. He knew that he wasn't the only teen in this city he despised.
Back to top Go down
Black321

Black321

PostSubject: Re: Freedom has its costs. [OOC]   Freedom has its costs. [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:53 pm

k

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom has its costs. [OOC]   Freedom has its costs. [OOC] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freedom has its costs. [OOC]
Page 1 of 1