Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNeo PortalGallerySearchLatest imagesWatch Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DsRegisterLog in

"With my friends at my side, we can accomplish anything!"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsunadesama16

Tsunadesama16

"With my friends at my side, we can accomplish anything!" Empty
PostSubject: "With my friends at my side, we can accomplish anything!"   "With my friends at my side, we can accomplish anything!" I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:01 pm

Don't underestimate him. His friends'll back him up, no matter what situation he's in.

Yusei the Strong Leader
"With my friends at my side, we can accomplish anything!" Yuseithestrongleaderyug

Yusei's Effect:
"This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect: ● If you control a face-up "Stardust Dragon", this card cannot be selected as an attack target."

Make sure you guys comment. ^^ Thanks.

Last edited by Tsunadesama16 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlackRoseWicth

BlackRoseWicth

PostSubject: Re: "With my friends at my side, we can accomplish anything!"   "With my friends at my side, we can accomplish anything!" I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:31 pm

Yusei is an awesome leader. And like always your pic is amazing cool card Lauren very well done ^^
Back to top Go down
Tsunadesama16

Tsunadesama16

PostSubject: Re: "With my friends at my side, we can accomplish anything!"   "With my friends at my side, we can accomplish anything!" I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:51 pm

Thanks Lizz ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "With my friends at my side, we can accomplish anything!"   "With my friends at my side, we can accomplish anything!" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"With my friends at my side, we can accomplish anything!"
Page 1 of 1