Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNeo PortalGallerySearchLatest imagesWatch Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DsRegisterLog in

You make my heart soar- (Crow Love Story) chapter 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackRoseWicth

BlackRoseWicth

You make my heart soar- (Crow Love Story) chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: You make my heart soar- (Crow Love Story) chapter 1   You make my heart soar- (Crow Love Story) chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:39 pm

The young and happy carrot head named Crow Hogan was walking around the satellite looking for his two best friends Jack and Yusei, due to their game of hide-
and-go-seek. Crow didn’t know that his two friends were hiding at Martha’s orphanage. Which he was very far away from at this point. Dark clouds soon filled
the sky as Crow looked his friends, and before he knew it a few drops of water fell on his face. The rain soon started to pour harder and Crow started to run for
shelter. As he ran he looked back and saw the large, bright, and frightening lightning come closer and closer to him. He soon ran into a small abandoned building and hid
in one of the corners of the room. He was soaking wet, his face getting wetter due to the tears of fear rolling down his face. Little did he know there was someone else
hiding there too. “What’s wrong?” said a female voice sounding about his age coming from the other side of the room. Crow wiped the tears from his face and turned his head toward the direction, where the voice came from. “Who are you?” he asked quietly. He heard footsteps walking towards him but it was hard to see who was it that was coming his way, because the room was too dark. Soon the image of the person started to be more clearer to Crow as she came closer to him. She looked like she was indeed Crow’s age, she had long black hair, and piercing green eyes. Also she wore a dark green slightly tattered dress, white shoes, and a necklace that had a big emerald on it. “Are you OK?” she asked Crow with a worried face. “The storm scares me” Crow said looking down in slight embarrassment. The girl ran back to the other side of the room, out of Crow’s sight and she soon came holding a towel in one hand and she held something behind her back with the other hand. “Here" she said as she handed the towel to Crow, he took it and wrapped it around himself. Crow still very scared sat down on the ground, the girl noticed the fear that still laid in his eyes so she sat next to him not saying a word. Crow felt slight relief when she sat next to him because, he knew he wasn’t completely alone. “Hey are you hungry?” said the girl in a calm and caring tone. Crow turned his head toward the girl and nodded his head yes. She took out the object that she hid behind her back, it was a small chocolate bar. The girl handed it to him, Crow opened the cover, broke a piece of the chocolate, and put it in his mouth. The sweet taste of the chocolate melting slowly in his mouth started to give him a warm feeling while his fear suddenly started to slowly flow away. But that changed when a huge blast of thunder busted while he swallowed the melted chocolate in his mouth. When Crow heard the blast of thunder he let out a small scream and kept his head down. He girl looked at him with a small smile and said “ It knows you’re happy”. “What do you mean by that?” Crow said in a very confused tone, as he turned his head toward the girl. “Nature, it’s alive just like you and me, and just like us humans it comes and goes and sometimes it changes. Nature is a part of us and a part of our hearts, a part of our world. When we’re happy it’s happy, and it has different ways of showing us that. But sometimes you can just feel how it is…”. Crow looked at the girl still slightly confused, but she kind of got what she was saying. It made sense to him and it made him start too see how wonderful nature really is. “ There’s no reason to be afraid of nature, sure it can be destructive but everything that is destroyed by nature is recreated again by it. When the lightning got closer to you it only wanted to protect you not hurt you.”. “ But why?” asked Crow. “Well it is kind of dangerous here you never know what could happen.” Crow looked out the window looking at the rain pour and the lightning strike brightly. He smiled and was no longer afraid, he would now see nature in whole knew way for the rest of his life. Crow turned his head to the girl, “Umm.. So what’s your name?” he asked. “My name is Lilly” she said, “My name is Crow”. Ever since that fateful day the young carrot head, Crow never let go of his new friend Lilly. But….. No one can stay young
forever. TO BE CONTINUED…..

Last edited by BlackRoseWicth on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:44 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsunadesama16

Tsunadesama16

PostSubject: Re: You make my heart soar- (Crow Love Story) chapter 1   You make my heart soar- (Crow Love Story) chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:56 pm

^^Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs her* Thanks Lizz.
Back to top Go down
BlackRoseWicth

BlackRoseWicth

PostSubject: Re: You make my heart soar- (Crow Love Story) chapter 1   You make my heart soar- (Crow Love Story) chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:03 pm

lol no prob Lauren ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You make my heart soar- (Crow Love Story) chapter 1   You make my heart soar- (Crow Love Story) chapter 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You make my heart soar- (Crow Love Story) chapter 1
Page 1 of 1