Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNeo PortalGallerySearchLatest imagesWatch Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DsRegisterLog in

An introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackRoseWicth

BlackRoseWicth

An introduction Empty
PostSubject: An introduction   An introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:24 pm

Hey this is my soon to be story now keep in mind this is obviously an introduction to my story. Also keep in mind this is kind of a rough draft too. Also i haven't really came up with a title for my story yet. And if you guys have any suggestions to make it better please send me a comment k Very Happy ok here goes....

It’s now year 3000 and the world has been taken over by an evil society called the dark neon. No one could really figure out what the dark neon meant but the society was nothing to joke about. Once the war between the whole world and the society started all nations fell in the blink of an eye. Now the world is ruled by the Lord who is in charge of the dark neon. Once the war was won the first order of the Lord was to execute all parents of children under 21. My parents were the last to be executed and the last to fight against the Lord. It happened when I was 5 years old…. Me and my parents were running from the Lord and his soldiers. We ran into an abandoned flower shop still filled with dead roses. I was crying my eyes out, I’ve never been more scared in my life. I knew my parents felt the same but not really surprised. We could hear the soldiers getting closer.. My mothers and fathers last words were.. “Honey listen we love you very much and don’t ever forget that… keep fighting this war don’t stop fighting until u know you’ve won there’s a lot more to this than you realize.. But don’t worry we know you can bring balance back to the universe after all you are..”. Then two gun fires killed my parents, and turned to my side only to see the Lord himself holding the gun that ended the life of my parents and my life of happiness. Then the soldiers grabbed me pulling me out of the shop and dragged me away from my parents I fought as hard as I could to break free but it was no use……….
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

An introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An introduction   An introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:28 pm

Nice story
Back to top Go down
Vampyre
Administrator
Administrator
Vampyre

An introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An introduction   An introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:23 pm

awesomeness =D
Back to top Go down
BlackRoseWicth

BlackRoseWicth

An introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An introduction   An introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:08 pm

thx I'm glad u liked it Smile
Back to top Go down
Tsunadesama16

Tsunadesama16

An introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An introduction   An introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:36 pm

Cool intro, Liz. ^^
Back to top Go down
Vampyre
Administrator
Administrator
Vampyre

An introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An introduction   An introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:46 pm

cant wait for more =D
Back to top Go down
BlackRoseWicth

BlackRoseWicth

An introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An introduction   An introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:32 pm

thanks alot you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tsunadesama16

Tsunadesama16

An introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An introduction   An introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:03 pm

No prob. ^^
Back to top Go down
Vampyre
Administrator
Administrator
Vampyre

An introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An introduction   An introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:39 pm

still cant wait for more =D lol. make more soon please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An introduction   An introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Fan Area :: Fan-Fiction Stories-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com