Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNeo PortalGallerySearchLatest imagesWatch Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DsRegisterLog in

Joey vs. Tenkage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joey
Joey

Joey vs. Tenkage Empty
PostSubject: Joey vs. Tenkage   Joey vs. Tenkage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:06 pm

OK we start with 4000LP.You can go first.
Back to top Go down
Tenkage

Tenkage

Joey vs. Tenkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey vs. Tenkage   Joey vs. Tenkage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:51 pm

Bren Drew and grimmaced

"Damn, I don't have a single card to play" He said sighing, he was angry but yet had a sense of calm

"I'm forced to end my turn" He said
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

Joey vs. Tenkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey vs. Tenkage   Joey vs. Tenkage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:19 pm

{Joey drew his cards.}

"OK then I play Powered tuner(1400/1000) in atk mode.Then I play 3 cards face down.Your move." Joey said
Back to top Go down
Tenkage

Tenkage

Joey vs. Tenkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey vs. Tenkage   Joey vs. Tenkage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:27 pm

Bren Drew his card and smiled

"I summon Newdoria in attack mode" He said as the fiend appeared snarling

"Next I boost his attack with Black Pendent" He said as the black pendent appeared around its neck, his attack went from 1200 to 1700

"Attack that monster now" Bren cried out as Newdoria charged at the monster
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

Joey vs. Tenkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey vs. Tenkage   Joey vs. Tenkage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:34 pm

"I activate my trap card space gate.See every time a monster on your feild attacks or is attacked I get toplace one gate conter on this card at the end of the damage step.And during my main phase I getto send this card to the grave to special summon a monster whose lever is equal or lower to the numbers of gate counters on this card."

Joey then watched as his Powered Tuner got destroyed by Newdoria.

Joey~3700LP
Bren~4000LP
Back to top Go down
Tenkage

Tenkage

Joey vs. Tenkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey vs. Tenkage   Joey vs. Tenkage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:27 pm

"I lay two cards facedown and I end my turn" Bren said licking his lips

"Yes, this should do nicely" He thought, his first plan to get Joey to attack him the first turn and allow him to Summon Gorz failed but he had other plans up his sleeves
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

Joey vs. Tenkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey vs. Tenkage   Joey vs. Tenkage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:58 pm

Joey drew his next card.

"Just what I needed" He thought

"Ok I activate my face down card double summon.Now I play Vice Dragon (2000/2400).Here's why since you controled a monster on your feild and I didn't I was able to special summon vice dragon.Now due to double summons effect I play Dark Resonator.Looks like this is the begining of the end for you Bren because I tune my Vice Dragon with my Dark Resonator! Now come forth Red Dragon Archfeind (3000/2000)!Now I place 1 card face down to end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Tenkage

Tenkage

Joey vs. Tenkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey vs. Tenkage   Joey vs. Tenkage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:28 pm

Bren Drew and Laughed

"No I believe the end is for you I play the spell Soul Exchange, and use your Dragon as my offering in order to Summon, Dark Ruler Ha Des" Bren said summoning the Dark Ruler

He Sipped his Goblet of Green Liquid and Smiled

"Yes, now we shall destroy this fool" He said to Bren and Bren Nodded

"I end my turn with one more face down, as I can't attack thanks to Soul Exchange's effect" Bren said
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

Joey vs. Tenkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey vs. Tenkage   Joey vs. Tenkage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:14 pm

"Ha not so fast I activate my face down card Torrential Tribute.Since you summoned a monster all monsters on the feild are destoryed." Joey said
Back to top Go down
Tenkage

Tenkage

Joey vs. Tenkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey vs. Tenkage   Joey vs. Tenkage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:26 pm

Bren sighed as his monsters were destroyed

"Very Well then I end my turn" He said he only had three cards facedown but his grin was dark, like he planed for this
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

Joey vs. Tenkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey vs. Tenkage   Joey vs. Tenkage I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:53 pm

(sorry for the extra late reply)

"Ok then I draw......I play swords of Revealing Light and end my turn your move."Joey said
Back to top Go down
Tenkage

Tenkage

Joey vs. Tenkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey vs. Tenkage   Joey vs. Tenkage I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:36 pm

Bren drew and smiled

"I lay one monster facedown and end my turn" He said
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

Joey vs. Tenkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey vs. Tenkage   Joey vs. Tenkage I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:34 pm

Joey drew hopeing for a useful card.

"Ok I play Sangan in attack mode and end my turn"Joey said

{Turn 1 0f 3}
Back to top Go down
Tenkage

Tenkage

Joey vs. Tenkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey vs. Tenkage   Joey vs. Tenkage I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:36 pm

Bren drew his card and smiled

"First off I flip my Wall of Illusion into attack mode" He said

the monster grinned as Bren played two more cards

"I play the axe of despair and the Black Pendent boosting his attack to 2500" He said

The items floated around the normally defensive monster

"I end my turn" He said as he couldn't attack
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

Joey vs. Tenkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey vs. Tenkage   Joey vs. Tenkage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:52 pm

Joey drew his card

"Ok I play Mid Piece Golem(1600/0) in atk mode.I end my trn."Joey said
Back to top Go down
Tenkage

Tenkage

Joey vs. Tenkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey vs. Tenkage   Joey vs. Tenkage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:34 pm

Bren Drew and smiled

"I lay one monster facedown and end my turn" He said

With the swords about to end he was ready to strike, but only if this next turn goes in his favor

"I dare you to attack, my trap Nightmare wheel will hold you in place, and then if you don't attack my facedown Brain Controller will take control of your monster, either way I will be in control" He thought grinning an evil grin

(I'm creating a narrative, I don't plan to win, but I do plan on giving a good show ^_^ but then again I might win...or not....heh)
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

Joey vs. Tenkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey vs. Tenkage   Joey vs. Tenkage I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:45 pm

Before Joey drew his card the swords of revealing light disappeared.

Joey drew his card.

"Ok I play 1 card face down and end my turn."Joey said
Back to top Go down
Tenkage

Tenkage

Joey vs. Tenkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey vs. Tenkage   Joey vs. Tenkage I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:13 pm

Bren smirked and drew his card

"I flip over Brain Jacker (I mistakingly called it Brain Controller My bad) and with it I can control your mid-piece golem" He said as the Flying Brain latched onto the monster and went to his side of the field

"Its time, Mid-Peice Golem attack Sangen with Stone Punch" He called out, "Then Wall of Illusion attack him directly"
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

Joey vs. Tenkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey vs. Tenkage   Joey vs. Tenkage I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:08 pm

Joey had a "gotcha" type look on his face.

"Not so fast Bren I activate my face down card Mirror Force.Now since you attacked me all of you monsters in attack position are destroyed!" Joey said
Back to top Go down
Tenkage

Tenkage

Joey vs. Tenkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey vs. Tenkage   Joey vs. Tenkage I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:18 pm

Bren laughed as his monsters were destroyed, his plan worked

"Go ahead and attack me then, I end my turn" He said, he laughed as he looked at his next monster in his hand. Other then Gorz who already was in his hand he had one other Fiendish monster ready to strike.

The Black Pendent, now sent to the graveyard Shattered and a ray of dark energy hit Joey for 500 points of damage
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

Joey vs. Tenkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey vs. Tenkage   Joey vs. Tenkage I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:40 pm

LP
JOEY~3200
BREN~4000

Joey smiled

"Just what I needed.Ok I play Monster Reborn to bring back my Red Dragon Archfeind(3000/2000)!" Joey said

A bright light flashed across the feild and Red Dragon Archfeind re-appeared on the feild.

"Ok your move"Joey said
Back to top Go down
Tenkage

Tenkage

Joey vs. Tenkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey vs. Tenkage   Joey vs. Tenkage I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:31 pm

(WAIT WAIT WAIT TIME OUT. I thought Monster Reborn was Banned )
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

Joey vs. Tenkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey vs. Tenkage   Joey vs. Tenkage I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:45 pm

No it's limited to only 1 per deck.http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/
Back to top Go down
Tenkage

Tenkage

Joey vs. Tenkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey vs. Tenkage   Joey vs. Tenkage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:10 am

Bren laughed as his trap activated

"Nightmare wheel" He said as the Dragon was strapped to the wheel

"Now watch as his life and yours is stripped away" Bren said as the wheel began to spin and take 500 lifepoints away
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

Joey vs. Tenkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey vs. Tenkage   Joey vs. Tenkage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:39 pm

LP

Joey-2700
Bren-4000

"Ok I play 1 card facedown.Your go."Joey said
Back to top Go down
Tenkage

Tenkage

Joey vs. Tenkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey vs. Tenkage   Joey vs. Tenkage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:15 pm

Bren drew and smiled

"I remove Brain Jacker, Dark ruler Ha Des, and wall of Illusion from my Graveyard in order to special summon Dark Necrofear" Bren said as the Dark Being Appeared holding the dark doll

2200 ATK 2800 DEF (currently in defense mode)

"Next I play an equip spell, I hope your monster likes it, Mask of the Accursed" He said as the dark mask equipped to the Dragon

"Not only can he not attack, but once its my standby phase again, you lose 500 lifepoints, and don't forget about my nightmare wheel" Bren said laughing, he layed one more card facedown

"I end my turn" He said laughing and clutching his face, he seemed more insane
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

Joey vs. Tenkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey vs. Tenkage   Joey vs. Tenkage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:13 pm

Joey drew his card and smiled.

"Ok first I activate my facedown card assualt mode activate.Now by tributing my Red Dragon Archfeind I can Special Summon Red Dragon Archfeind/Assualt Mode(3500/2500)!"

The Nightmare Whel and Mask shattered into peices and the new more powerful version of Red Dragon Archfeind came out.

"Ok just to play it safe I end my turn." Joey said
Back to top Go down
Tenkage

Tenkage

Joey vs. Tenkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey vs. Tenkage   Joey vs. Tenkage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:18 pm

"Well Isn't this interesting, now how am I going to defeat this....hmmm" Bren said drawing his next card...he then laughed

"You ever heard the old saying, you need to spend lifepoints to take lifepoints, well here is a good example, I switch Necrofear into attack mode" Bren said and his eye twitched

"Attack Red Dragon Archfiend now!" Bren said as Necrofear tried to send a wave of dark energy at the Red Dragon, but the Dragon instead fired a ball destroying him

Bren's lifepoints went down to 2700 and he laughed

"Care to figure out why I did that? Am I crazy, or do I want to lose?" Bren asked mocking him, his turn wasn't up...no perhaps this duel was
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

Joey vs. Tenkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey vs. Tenkage   Joey vs. Tenkage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:22 pm

Joey didn't know why Bren would do what he just did maybe he was crazy.

"Well Bren I don't think you put much thought into that plan of yours." Joey said
Back to top Go down
Tenkage

Tenkage

Joey vs. Tenkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey vs. Tenkage   Joey vs. Tenkage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:26 pm

Bren laughed as the broken doll broke open and a spirit floated around the field

"The Spirit of the doll Necrofear carries has an interesting effect, when Dark Necrofear is sent to the graveyard, the spirit can take control of a monster on your side of the field for the same turn. You should have attacked when you had the chance, now its going to cost you" Bren said as the spirit went inside of the Dragon, and it went to Bren's side of the field

"Attack your former master and win this duel" Bren said as the Dragon let out a fire ball

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joey vs. Tenkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey vs. Tenkage   Joey vs. Tenkage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joey vs. Tenkage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next