Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNeo PortalGallerySearchLatest imagesWatch Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DsRegisterLog in

Let's show them other sites what we're made of!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vampyre
Administrator
Administrator
Vampyre

Let's show them other sites what we're made of! Empty
PostSubject: Let's show them other sites what we're made of!   Let's show them other sites what we're made of! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:43 pm

The admin of this website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :thinks his website will be successful. I kept telling him off trying to defend this site aswell.

He makes his members buy card packs to duel... He does allow custom decks like we require here but one problem... he gives them LESS MONEY if they use a custom deck!

So how about this! Start getting your decks ready and start dueling. Starting today, everyone who participates in a duel gets 1000 eternal points!

Also, Those who don't want to use eternal points on whatever is in the shop, here's a new offer.

Everyone who pays 500,000 eternal points earns the right to use banned cards for this site!
Everyone who pays 1,000,000 eternal points gets to have the 5 exodia pieces in their deck! (there will be additional rules added though)

Don't want to duel? Then start posting so this site can become as successful as it once was!

Invite your friends and have them send me a PM and you'll gain 1000 eternal points just for getting us a new member (the new member will be required to make 5 posts outside of the introduction and forum games though)

LETS SHOW THEM ALL WHAT WE'RE MADE OF!
Back to top Go down

Let's show them other sites what we're made of!
Page 1 of 1