Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNeo PortalGallerySearchLatest imagesWatch Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DsRegisterLog in

Prepare to witness a true masterpiece! ^^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsunadesama16

Tsunadesama16

Prepare to witness a true masterpiece! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Prepare to witness a true masterpiece! ^^   Prepare to witness a true masterpiece! ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:37 pm

Amu, Aristic Painter (A.K.A. - Amulet Spade)
Prepare to witness a true masterpiece! ^^ 5turti
"Amu the Guardian Joker" + "Miki the Creative Artist"
"This card cannot be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck with the effect of "Artsy Character Change". Once per turn, place 1 Artistry Counter on this card (max. 4). If this card inflicts damage to your opponent, remove all Artistry Counters from this card and select 1 "Colorful Canvas" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. The selected card cannot be activated until your next turn."

------Support Cards: "Giant Blue Paintbrush" and "Colorful Canvas"------
Prepare to witness a true masterpiece! ^^ 192o37 Prepare to witness a true masterpiece! ^^ 2jb1rpw
Effects for Both:
"This card can only be equipped to a face-up "Amu, Artistic Painter" you control. The monster equipped with this card gains ATK and DEF equal to the number of Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls multiplied by 100. When the equipped monster attacks or is attacked, return all Spell and Trap Cards to your opponent's hand and increase your Life Points for each card returned by 1000."

"Activate this card only when you control a face-up "Amu, Artistic Painter" on your field equipped with "Giant Blue Paintbrush". When "Amu, Artistic Painter" attacks a Level 10 or higher monster and is about to be destroyed, it is not destroyed (Damage calculation is applied normally). After this effect resolves, the attacked monster cannot change its current Position until the end of your opponent's next turn."

Miki the Creative Artist
Prepare to witness a true masterpiece! ^^ 2co4h9i
"Miki is the second Guardian Character to hatch and respresents Amu's ability to be more cool, artistic, and also quite disobedient. Her fellow Guardian Characters are: Ran, Su, and Dia. Being the artistic character she is, Miki is level-headed, calm, insightful, disobediant and can be quite ironic at times, but overall she's very sensible and moderate."

Artsy Character Change
Prepare to witness a true masterpiece! ^^ 2u7nme0
"Send Fusion Material Monsters that list "Amu the Guardian Joker" as Fusion Material from your hand or your side of the field to the top of your Deck, and Special Summon "Amu, Artistic Painter" from your Extra Deck in face-up Attack Position. During your next Draw Phase, pay 1000 Life Points to draw 2 cards."

Please make sure you comment, thank you. ^^

Last edited by Tsunadesama16 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsunadesama16

Tsunadesama16

PostSubject: Re: Prepare to witness a true masterpiece! ^^   Prepare to witness a true masterpiece! ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:14 am

Bumpage!^^ "Miki the Creative Artist" and "Artsy Character Change" added.
Back to top Go down
BlackRoseWicth

BlackRoseWicth

PostSubject: Re: Prepare to witness a true masterpiece! ^^   Prepare to witness a true masterpiece! ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:25 pm

Pure genius Lauren possibly your best work yet ^^
Back to top Go down
Tsunadesama16

Tsunadesama16

PostSubject: Re: Prepare to witness a true masterpiece! ^^   Prepare to witness a true masterpiece! ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:32 pm

Thanks Lizz. ^^
Back to top Go down
Vampyre
Administrator
Administrator
Vampyre

PostSubject: Re: Prepare to witness a true masterpiece! ^^   Prepare to witness a true masterpiece! ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:22 am

nice side colors =D
Back to top Go down
Tsunadesama16

Tsunadesama16

PostSubject: Re: Prepare to witness a true masterpiece! ^^   Prepare to witness a true masterpiece! ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:31 am

Thanks Vampyre ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prepare to witness a true masterpiece! ^^   Prepare to witness a true masterpiece! ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prepare to witness a true masterpiece! ^^
Page 1 of 1