HomeNeo PortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsWatch Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DsRegisterLog in

Share | 

"Don't worry, Luna! I'll always protect you!"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsunadesama16

PostSubject: "Don't worry, Luna! I'll always protect you!"   Tue May 18, 2010 5:18 pm

Look! Up in the sky! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nope! It's Leo and his Power Tool Dragon! Ready to save the day!

Leo the Protective Brother

Leo's Effect:
"This card cannot be destroyed in battle (Damage calculation is applied normally). When this card is successfully Summoned, Special Summon 2 "Junk Box Tokens" (Machine-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) to your field in Defense Position. If this card is sent to the Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of a "Power Tool Dragon", destroy all "Junk Box Tokens" you control and inflict damage to your opponent for each Token destroyed by this card's effect multiplied by 600."

Make sure you comment. Thanks. ^^

Last edited by Tsunadesama16 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackRoseWicth

PostSubject: Re: "Don't worry, Luna! I'll always protect you!"   Tue May 18, 2010 5:21 pm

AWW THAT'S SO SWEET ^^ Leo is very protective of his sister ^^ i love the pic Lauren great job ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsunadesama16

PostSubject: Re: "Don't worry, Luna! I'll always protect you!"   Tue May 18, 2010 5:21 pm

Thanks ^^

PostSubject: Re: "Don't worry, Luna! I'll always protect you!"   

Back to top Go down

"Don't worry, Luna! I'll always protect you!"
Page 1 of 1