Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNeo PortalGallerySearchLatest imagesWatch Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DsRegisterLog in

Yusei's Newest Monster - Check it Out ^^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsunadesama16

Tsunadesama16

Yusei's Newest Monster - Check it Out ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Yusei's Newest Monster - Check it Out ^^   Yusei's Newest Monster - Check it Out ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:25 pm

Clustering crystal dreams open the door to a new evolution! Become the path its light shines upon!! Accel Synchro!! Be born, Shooting Star Dragon!!

Shooting Star Dragon
Yusei's Newest Monster - Check it Out ^^ 223386

Shooting Star's Effect:

1 Synchro Tuner Monster + "Stardust Dragon"
Each of the following effects can be used once per turn:
• Pick up the top 5 cards of your Deck. During the Battle Phase of this turn, this card can attack a number of times equal to the number of Tuner Monsters that were picked up. Then, return the picked up cards to your Deck.
• You can negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's Card effect that destroys a card(s) on the field, and destroy that card.
• When a monster your opponent controls declares an attack, you can remove from play this card to negate that attack. During the End Phase, Special Summon this card if it was removed from play by this effect

Please make sure you comment. ^^ Thank you.

Last edited by Tsunadesama16 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vampyre
Administrator
Administrator
Vampyre

PostSubject: Re: Yusei's Newest Monster - Check it Out ^^   Yusei's Newest Monster - Check it Out ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:55 am

I want that card. lol

is it a real card?
Back to top Go down
Tsunadesama16

Tsunadesama16

PostSubject: Re: Yusei's Newest Monster - Check it Out ^^   Yusei's Newest Monster - Check it Out ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:14 am

Nope, but it was used in the anime by Yusei when he learns to Accel Synchro. ^^
Back to top Go down
BlackRoseWicth

BlackRoseWicth

PostSubject: Re: Yusei's Newest Monster - Check it Out ^^   Yusei's Newest Monster - Check it Out ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:26 pm

i haven't watch 5Ds in a while i gotta check it out BTW awesome card its pretty ^^ :p
Back to top Go down
Tsunadesama16

Tsunadesama16

PostSubject: Re: Yusei's Newest Monster - Check it Out ^^   Yusei's Newest Monster - Check it Out ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:30 pm

Thanks Lizz. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yusei's Newest Monster - Check it Out ^^   Yusei's Newest Monster - Check it Out ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yusei's Newest Monster - Check it Out ^^
Page 1 of 1