Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNeo PortalGallerySearchLatest imagesWatch Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DsRegisterLog in

The darkness of my life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackRoseWicth

BlackRoseWicth

The darkness of my life Empty
PostSubject: The darkness of my life   The darkness of my life I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:32 pm

hi hi everyone ^^ just got back from creative writing club and we had to write a moment in our lives. So i felt like posting what i wrote. Oh and BTW I'm going on a trip to Florida soon and while I'm there I'm hoping to get some chapters done for my story^^ so yeah... heres what i wrote but its kinda depressing so if you're in a good mood i recommend not reading this...

As i looked up to the cloudy skies of light as the wind blew in the emerald green grass my parents came up to me crying fountains of tears but only... they were tears of pain. Once I had heard the words of death I felt like cutting my ears off because even the sound was too horrible to bare. I wanted to run away from the pain but, my parents held me down like to black angels saying they were helping me but really... I just felt them drag me down into a sea of dispare. Once I was chained to the bottom my parents had let me go but oh, the water was like acid eating out my body but yet somehow i was still alive. Years later I'm still chained but now sharks of mockery and and pain came my way and bit off parts of my body. I'm still alive after all the attacks but yet i don't want to be. The pain the agony was just to much anything was better than to die inside so slowly like i was before. At some point i almost gave into the the crashing dark waters and let it take away the last breath that I had left but suddenly...... i looked up and what I saw to see the smallest light on the surface. It was the last hope that I had. Once I saw that light I was unchained and I began swimming up to the surface. Every time I think I've reached the light it just grows father, and farther away from me. To this day I am still swimming up to the surface and even though its so far away, regardless I will never stop swimming to the top.
Back to top Go down
Tsunadesama16

Tsunadesama16

PostSubject: Re: The darkness of my life   The darkness of my life I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:55 pm

^^Cool story, Lizz.
Back to top Go down
BlackRoseWicth

BlackRoseWicth

PostSubject: Re: The darkness of my life   The darkness of my life I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:39 pm

thx ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The darkness of my life   The darkness of my life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The darkness of my life
Page 1 of 1