Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNeo PortalGallerySearchLatest imagesWatch Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DsRegisterLog in

Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DuelistSater

DuelistSater

Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 4   Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:11 am

Chapter 4: Life or Death: A Shadow Duel

" Dark Guardian Raviel, come to me! " Lenage rasped as he held out his card. Raviel, Lord of Phantasms manifested from the card, " Dark Blade, destroy his pathetic Raviel! " Grewit replied. " Hah! You make a grave mistake, Grewit! " Lenage yelled. " Super Attack, Double Dark Blade! " Grewit commanded. Dark Blade slashed Raviel 2 times, each slash for 10 Stars of damage. Dark Blade lost half of his stars after. Grewit took out a sword and pointed it at Raviel. The sword made a beam of darkness that paralyzed Raviel.

" What trickery is this?!? " Lenage asked. " This ' trickery ' is my weapon's power. By deducting one of my Shadow Points, I can paralyze your monster for one turn. And as you know, a weapon used in Shadow Dueling cannot go against another weapon. " Grewit explained. " Super Attack- Double Dark Blade! " " Super Attack- Shield of Darkness! " Lenage countered. A shield of darkness wrapped around Raviel. When Dark Blade lifted his blades, spikes erupted from the shield, causing him to be destroyed. Grewit now only had 1 Shadow Point.

" I was expecting this old man. I can now use my Special Attack! Dark Guardian- Opticlops, come to me! " Grewit exclaimed. " Special Attack- One Point of Devestation! For every multiple of 10 stars your monster has, you lose a Shadow Point. I can only use this attack one, and it only works when I have 1 Shadow Point. " 20 stars appeared in front of Lenage. Lenage reached for a Dark Guardian, but his old limbs were not fast enough for the attack. The 20 stars attacked Lenage, causing him to lose 2 Shadow Points.

" Now Opticlops, use Super Attack- Eyebeam of Darkness! " Grewit exclaimed. Lenage held out his cane and the eyebeam was absorbed into the cane. Since the attack did not go through, Opticlops lost no Stars. " Is that it, Grewit? You should know not to do that against me. I am, after all, your mentor. " Lenage countered.

Zenka woke up and saw Lenage and Grewit fighting a Shadow Duel. They both had 1 Shadow Point left. " No... the great Elder Lenage is near death. This cannot be.... " Zenka muttered under his breath. He tried to move, but his limbs still ached from his defeat at the hands of Grewit. " That traitorous dog.... grrrr.... I can't move... if only I could reach my crowbar... " Zenka muttered, trying to reach for his weapon.

" Special Attack- Fist of Darkness! " Lenage said. Raviel's fist became covered in darkness, and it head for Grewit's monster. If it connected, it would be over for Grewit. " I summon my last Dark Guardian- Obsidian Dragon! " Grewit said. " What are you going to do with that? " Lenage asked. " Obsidian Dragon can turn into an Obsidian Wall when a monster is being attacked and I am about to lose. I can only use this once, mind you. " Grewit explained.

" So it's a Get Out of Jail free card, eh? " Lenage asked. Raviel's fist plunged into the Obsidian Wall, protecting Opticlops from harm. Obsidian Dragon returned to Grewit after that. " Super Attack- Eyebeam of Darkness! " Grewit yelled. There was nothing Lenage could do. He knew he had lost. All he had to do was wait for the eyebeam to connect to Raviel.

" Damn you Grewit!!!!!! " Zenka yelled as he threw his crowbar at Grewit. " What the fu-?!? " Grewit cursed, but his speech was stopped due to the crowbar curling around his neck. Zenka ran foward and took the crowbnar. " Now I shall destroy the darkness in your heart, and send you the lair of the Envoy of the End- the Darkness Realm! " Zenka yelled.

" Zenka, stop. " Lenage uttered. " But... but... " Zenka said, trying to find words. " Let him destroy me. I know you will save me. I trust you. " Lenage replied. Zenka stopped for a moment.... and Grewit kicked him in the face. " Zenka... I'll deal with you later. " Grewit muttered. Zenka flew out of Lenage's hut and landed on the ground. " A villager by the name of Blackflame took him into her hut. She was the village's medincine woman, and could take care of Grewit easily.

Meanwhile, at Lenage's hut, the eyebeam hit Lenage. " The Darkness Realm... what mockery. Now, watch as the Envoy of the Beginning comes and takes you away! " Grewit yelled. A portal that was white, which signified light, appeared inbetween Lenage and Grewit. Out stepped something wearing a cloak that was literally made out of light. " Which one of you is coming with me? " the light-robed man asked.

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Tsunadesama16

Tsunadesama16

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 4   Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:17 am

Woah, awesome Fan Fiction!!^^
Back to top Go down
DuelistSater

DuelistSater

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 4   Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:18 am

Thanks Tsunade! Sorry about the inactiveness everyone, but you know...
Back to top Go down
Tsunadesama16

Tsunadesama16

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 4   Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:20 am

It's alright, but it's really interesting. Who's the man in the light robe? I'm curious
Back to top Go down
Blackflame

Blackflame

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 4   Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:53 am

LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS ALREADY.

*DIEDIEIDIE*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 4   Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness of Dueling- Part I - Chapter 4
Page 1 of 1