Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNeo PortalGallerySearchLatest imagesWatch Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DsRegisterLog in

A new champ ep3 1/2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
duelistwinner

A new champ ep3 1/2 Empty
PostSubject: A new champ ep3 1/2   A new champ ep3 1/2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:48 pm

(some cards in this aren't real)
*the real world*
"its been two weeks since our champ disappeared but they made this tourney to find a new champ and we are down to the next best duelists so everyone welcome jack and luke!"the anouncer said
"lets make this a good duel"jack said
"ok"luke said
*duel begins*
"i draw and summon destiny man(1000atk 300 def) thanks to him a can summon a destiny monster on your turn then i play destiny doom i discard one destiny hero and summon another so i summon infernal destiny(3000atk 2000def) then i play path to destiny all my heros get 1500atk if the need it but i have to destoy one card on my field to activate it i set 3 facedowns"luke said
"i draw and play a facedown and summon evil kid(1500) now i play evil gateway i get to summon a monster with the equal atk of your stringest monster so i summon evil doom(3000atk 2800def) then i play my facedown copy field i can copy your field spell and activate it for myself so mydoom gets 1500more atk so now doom attack destiny man"jack said
i play destiny savior so i can stop your attack"luke said
i play dooms effect the difference between his atk and your def gets dealt to you"jack said
"thats it jack has won he is the new champion"the anouncer said
*the man appears*
"what to duel jack?"he said
"anytime anyplace"jack said
"how about now"he said
"ok"jack said
*duel begins*

to be continued
Back to top Go down
Vampyre
Administrator
Administrator
Vampyre

PostSubject: Re: A new champ ep3 1/2   A new champ ep3 1/2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:40 pm

im guessing you used some fan-made cards?
Back to top Go down
duelistwinner

PostSubject: Re: A new champ ep3 1/2   A new champ ep3 1/2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:22 pm

i did interesting
Back to top Go down
Vampyre
Administrator
Administrator
Vampyre

PostSubject: Re: A new champ ep3 1/2   A new champ ep3 1/2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:29 pm

yup. fanfic cards are awesome for fan fics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new champ ep3 1/2   A new champ ep3 1/2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new champ ep3 1/2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Fan Area :: Fan-Fiction Stories-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com